Big Data Optimization
Big Data offers big opportunity but the growing cost and risk are preventing organizations from realizing its full potential. Data is growing and moving faster than organizations can consume it. An inability to effectively manage this growth exposes the organization to increasing expense, as well as legal and compliance risks.
A key to approaching big data is to separate the volume problem from the capabilities found in Big Data solutions. Leveraging Big Data to deliver real business value will require governance strategies and tactics that will help you curb not only rising IT infrastructure costs, but legal costs as well.
BTRG can help you unlock the hidden profits and ensure your data is an incredibly useful and secure asset.
- Vulnerability scorecards
- Security assessment report
- Best practices recommendation document and ROI calculation
The assessment is designed specifically to identify the following vulnerabilities
- Prevent security breaches and cyber attacks
- Ensure adherence to corporate and regulatory compliance
- Identify hidden gaps and vulnerabilities
- Risk assessment to help fortify your environment
- Identify methods to manage data security risks
- Insight into security best practices
- Expert guidance to strengthen areas identified during assessment
- Actionable steps to improve your security posture
- Review technology stack for vulnerabilities:
- Operating System
- Execute BTRG ERP application and database vulnerability assessment tools
- Ensure built in PeopleSoft security and databases are configured properly
- Assess operating system and server level security
- Review operations for proper segregation of duties
- Evaluate data footprint for risk reduction and cost saving
- Review data encryption level
- Review monitoring and alerting process.