As the volume of content continues to rise, organizations struggle to use it effectively. 73% of CEOs are making significant investments in their organizations’ ability to draw meaningful customer insights from available data.
Did you know that?
- 80% of unstructured content is currently not being managed by organizations
- 80% of new data growth from unstructured content, e.g. email, documents, images, video and audio
- 60% of managers who miss key information when making business decisions
- 50% of Organizational content that carries risk without delivering business value
By effectively managing their unstructured data, organizations are able to capture, manage and share content no matter where it exist, assess and derive value from it.
Unstructured Data Management Benefits
- Transforming Unstructured data into relevant data
- Unlock the business value of content with smart archiving
- Improved document management
- Manage and share content using social collaboration and mobile capabilities
- Reducing costs through data reduction, defensible disposal, etc
Share This Article