When:
November 16, 2017 @ 7:30 am – 4:45 pm
2017-11-16T07:30:00-05:00
2017-11-16T16:45:00-05:00
Where:
Gillette Stadium
1 Patriot Pl
Foxborough, MA 02035
USA

https-cdn-evbuc-com-images-22850478-57326287551-1-original

Join us for another exciting year at New England Joint Oracle User Group meeting on Thursday, November 16, 2016, at Gillette Stadium.

When: Thursday, November 16, 2016 @ 11:05-11:55

Speaker: Jeff Goddard, BTRG President and Founder

Track: General PeopleSoft

Title: The Future of PeopleSoft Financials in Today’s Cloud Environment

PeopleSoft Financials v9.2 was released in March 2013 and there have since been 24 PUM updates.  At the same time cloud applications and cloud technology is changing enterprise systems.  Is your organization ready for cloud technology?  The majority of BTRG’s recent clients wrestle with their PeopleSoft investment versus the barrage of cloud options.  They need to deliver more functionality to the business for less cost.   On average, 80% of budgets are spent on maintenance only leaving 20% for innovation.  In this session, Jeff Goddard of BTRG will outline how clients are getting the most out of v9.2 financials modules to maximize their investments.  Jeff will also explain the growing trend of taking PeopleSoft out of on-premise data centers and moving to Oracle Compute Cloud with outsourced managed services.  These 3 options will hopefully keep the business happy while lowering that 80% maintenance number.  A win/win for everyone!

877.287.4462   BTRGroup.com
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved
Contact Us | Customer Portal | Employee Portal | Sitemap | Privacy Policy