BTRG began working with PeopleSoft in 1993 as one of just three beta partners. With two decades of experience, Oracle selected BTRG as an Early Adopter Partner for PeopleSoft 9.2. BTRG has been involved with the testing/development phases and have already started implementation and upgrade projects.
“PeopleSoft 9.2 makes a mature and stable product even more attractive to customers that want the latest advantages of mobile computing and social networking. It allows for a more effective user experience without sacrificing functionality,”
— Jeff Goddard, president of BTRG.
This latest PeopleSoft release includes more than 1,000 new features, functions, and enhancements. Notably, the addition of PeopleSoft Update Manager transforms the maintenance process within the application. With PeopleSoft Update Manager, customers can:
- Define change packages so they are tailored to their specific needs
- Apply maintenance on their schedules
- Get current regardless of prior maintenance levels
- Streamline maintenance processes
- Minimize costs and disruptions associated with applying maintenance (e.g. regression testing) and maximize the impact of desired updates
Additional new features include:
- New mobile capabilities for requisitioning for purchasing users via eProcurement, which enables users to place and approve orders from their mobile devices
- Delivers new visual guides to help casual users better navigate the system and execute activities faster and more easily
- New real-time, multi-dimensional decision support analysis capabilities enabled by PeopleTools 8.53 with over 60 prebuilt self-service Pivot Grids delivered
- Industry-specific applications include Approval Workflow for Commitment Control budget journals for Public Sector, support of Global Location Numbers (GLN) for Healthcare, balance sheet valuation through settlement date for Financial Services, a new Grants WorkCenter for Higher Education, and a new Staffing WorkCenter and branch recruiter productivity tools for the Staffing industry
“With revolutionary innovations in user experience, Oracle’s PeopleSoft 9.2 has new features and functionality designed to help users work more efficiently, get their work done quicker, and in a way that’s more familiar based on consumer technologies. And, with dramatic improvements in operational cost management, we believe Oracle’s PeopleSoft 9.2 is a game-changing release,” said Paco Aubrejuan, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle’s PeopleSoft Applications.
Contact BTRG for a PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade Assessment today: http://www.btrgroup.com/technologies/peoplesoft-enterprise/.