Data breaches now cost organizations $5.5 million on average and $194 per compromised record. According to the study, there were 855 reported data breaches involving 174 million records last year totaling over $33 Billion dollars, — Ponemon study.
Studies show that these data breaches are increasing at a record pace and they are costing companies millions of dollars annually. A large university’s PeopleSoft system was recently breached and cost the university over $92 million. Don’t let your PeopleSoft environment become a part of these alarming statistics. With ever-increasing data security threats, now more than ever, it’s important to protect and secure your PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications.
- Execute database and application vulnerability assessment tools
- Gather database application metrics
- Review content data stores for security vulnerabilities
- Architecture and Infrastructure review
- Architecture and infrastructure profile
- Vulnerability Scorecards
- Security assessment report
- Best Practices Recommendation document