PeopleSoft Security Factory
Data breaches now cost organizations $5.5 million on average and $194 per compromised record. According to the study, there were 855 reported data breaches involving 174 million records last year totaling over $33 Billion dollars. — Ponemon study.
Studies show that these data breaches are increasing at a record pace and they are costing companies millions of dollars annually. A large university’s PeopleSoft system was recently breached and cost the university over $92 million. Don’t let your PeopleSoft environment become a part of these alarming statistics. With ever-increasing data security threats, now more than ever, it’s important to protect and secure your PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications.
- Monitor database activity to prevent, detect and alert on suspicious activity
- Mask data in real time and in non-production databases to prevent data leakage
- Automate audit activities to reduce operational costs
- Find and fix vulnerabilities to increase data security strength
- Monitoring of privileged users to ensure segregation of duties
- Meet compliance requirements to avoid fines from regulatory bodies
- Find, secure and protect sensitive data to prevent cyber-attacks and data breaches