Large Mortgage Banking client Remittance Shared Services Upgrade Goes Live
BTRG completes project on-time, on-schedule, and on-budget
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 9, 2014
WASHINGTON, DC – BTRG’s Large Mortgage Banking client went live with their PeopleSoft 9.2 Remittance Shared Services Upgrade today after a 9 months of design, development, and test with BTRG as the primary System Integration partner. The Remittance Shared Service (RSS) application is a highly customized PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable module that electronically collects over $1 Trillion per annum. The upgraded PeopleSoft RSS application software will provide them with continued product support, enhanced functionality, and a reduction in customized code.
The client reported a comprehensive income of over $80B in 2013 and collects over $1T in cash payments for outstanding loans and investments. The client employs over 7,400 full-time and part-time employees.
BTRG was awarded the system integration contract for the upgrade of their PeopleSoft Remittance Shared Services application from version 9.0 to 9.2. in February 2014 and began analyzing their needs in March 2014.
- Upgrade PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable module from version 9.0 to 9.2.
- Upgrade PeopleTools from version 8.49 to 8.53.
- Eliminate customizations where possible
- Implement PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable Archiving
- Perform SysAudit and DDDAudit cleanup
- Develop a new generalized interface for future application integration
- Convert PeopleSoft Virtual Approver workflow to Approval Workflow Engine (AWE)
- Ensure all existing 9.0 functionality including customizations are migrated or replaced with similar 9.2 functionality.
- Budget: Approximately $1.25M
- Project Start: March 2014
- Modules: PeopleSoft AR
- Methodology: SDLC 3.03 (Modified Waterfall)
- Unique Characteristics:
- Over 50 custom interfaces with other systems
- User Acceptance performed 100% Targeted and Regression Testing
BTRG provides full-lifecycle support for HCM, SCM, and Financial applications, as well as data management and performance management projects. Since 1993, BTRG has implemented, upgraded, and integrated every major release of PeopleSoft. BTRG is an Oracle Platinum Partner, currently engaged in several PeopleSoft 9.2 projects. BTRG offers PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade Workshops, Upgrade Jumpstarts, and is exclusively offering PeopleSoft-as-a-Service for Department of Energy and Government Contractors. We service clients throughout North America, and have offices in Mississauga, ON, Buffalo, NY, Chantilly, VA, and Philadelphia, PA. For more information visit www.btrgroup.com.
Press Contact: Troy Villemaire 703.477.2575 or firstname.lastname@example.org