Tip for the Week: “ Show me the Money“
Pilot demonstrations continued this week for 2 highly anticipated PeopleSoft HCM modules – PeopleSoft ePerformance and PeopleSoft eCompensation. The improvements made to ePerformance and eCompensation are numerous in PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 and are well worth an in-depth look. Many customers, like our current one, utilize 3rd Party products or in-house developed systems to process reviews and compensation cycle increases. In other cases manual MS Word documents and spreadsheets are utilized to handle the ePerformance and eCompensation activities of our customers.
BTRG has found that these 2 modules will certainly help “Show you the Money” in savings on; manual processing; payment for 3rd party applications; and overall business process improvements that are widely beneficial.
Our demonstration of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 ePerformance module consisted of the following details:
1) What is PeopleSoft ePerformance?
2) What are the new features in PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 for ePerformance?
3) Demonstration of:
a) Employee Self Evaluation
b) Manager Evaluation
Our demonstration of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 eCompensation module consisted of the following details:
1) What is PeopleSoft eCompensation?
2) What are the new features in PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 for eCompensation?
3) Demonstration of:
a) Compensation Cycle Definition/Matrix Definition
b) Variable Compensation Options
c) Cycle Administration
d) Propose Increases/Awards
e) Submit Awards and Load to Paysheets
f) View Increases/Awards in Comp History
g) Cycle Close
PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 ePerformance has been enhanced to provide many additional benefits. These include:
- Simplified PeopleSoft ePerformance Document Creation Processes
- Additional Document Configuration Options
- Support for File Attachments
- Electronic Document Sign-off
- Document Archival Template
- Targeted Performance Notes
PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 eCompensation has been enhanced to provide many additional benefits. These include:
- Streamlined Administration of Compensation Cycles
- Automated Rounding and Proration Rules for compensation plan funding
- Automated updates to Job and Variable Compensation for approved changes
- Manager alerts page providing notification of critical activities
- Multiple pay proposals easily entered in a grid like table
- Decision support through embedded metrics
- Integration with ePerformance and Variable Compensation
Note: If your company is interested in scheduling a webinar or demonstration of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 ePerformance or eCompensation modules, please feel free to contact me directly or leave a message on this blog. Likewise, you can fill out the following form on our website and we’ll reach out to you directly. We will definitely get back to you ASAP. I can be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliverables: ePerformance and eCompensation demonstration, Upgrade Fit/Gap Assessment Final Documentation