Oracle’s Talent Acquisition Cloud has been the gold standard for companies around the globe due to its flexibility and ease of use. As an integral part of Oracle’s Talent Management Suite, Taleo Recruiting 15B focuses on streamlined processes for both recruiters and candidates. Enhancements in the application process in career sections, interview scheduling integration for evaluation management, offer workflows, and compliance allow for a superior user experience.
Below are the highlights:
- More profile upload options – Candidates can apply to positions faster than ever before.
- Support for newer versions of Exchange – interview scheduling is accessible to a broader population.
- Improved offer workflows – Administrators can incorporate offer expiration date and time tokens in message templates for candidate offers.
- Enhanced candidate tracking and compliance – Recruiters can now review job submissions sorted by Submission Completed date in chronological order. This includes submissions in draft status and abandoned applications.
- Mobile hiring – Using the new native application for HCM Mobile Cloud, hiring managers can view active candidates, requisitions and job submissions, including associated files; approve, decline, or pass requisitions and offers; move forward or reject candidates; add comments on candidates; evaluate candidates using Evaluation Management questionnaires, skill ratings, or recommendations; review shortlisted candidates and approve job offers.
These are only some of the new enhancements that accompany 15B. To take advantage of the full spectrum of enhancements, be sure to upgrade your system before September 30th 2017. Contact BTRG today to see how Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud can drive your company forward!