Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data — so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years. By not storing data according to its value, we are overpaying for data and not effectively leveraging it as an asset.
• 75% of transaction data is inactive
• 30-50% of IT costs is for legacy systems
• 70% of enterprise data is needlessly retained
BTRG’s Archive factory aligns with business and IT goals to help manage information through its entire lifecycle, from collection to retirement. By helping to assess, plan and develop a more flexible and secure information archive strategy, we can support the achievement of business objectives such as improving application performance, reducing the cost of servers and storage and increasing the flexibility of data infrastructure.
- Archive critical data according to compliance requirements
- Restore data from archive
- Access archived data seamlessly with production data
- Certify that your archived data has not been manipulated
- Safely retire legacy applications
- Improve database manageability
- Provide robust access to archived and retired data
- Correctly purge data once it is no longer required