Utilizing our experience and industry leading solutions, BTRG can help prevent unauthorized data access, alert on changes or leaks to help ensure data integrity, automate compliance controls and protect against internal and external threats. Continuous monitoring and real time security policies protect data across the enterprise without changes to databases or applications or performance impact.
12% of all organizations have had a breach and are unaware
25% of all organizations have had data lost or stolen
Average cost of a data breach in 2014- $3.5 Million
- Experience – With years of experience in data security, our team features some of the most sought after professionals in the business. Additionally, BTRG counts some of the top organizations in the country as clients
- Accelerators – BTRG has developed time-saving accelerators with best practices built in
- Thought Leadership – BTRG is the trusted security advisor to many organizations. When engaged, we offer direction, guidance and market intelligence to our clients
- Monitor and audit all data activity—for all platforms and protocols.
- Enforce security policies in real time—for all data access, change control and user activities.
- Create a centralized repository of audit data—for enterprise compliance, reporting and forensics.
- Support heterogeneous environments—all leading platforms, file shares and operating systems, including big data environments.
As an IBM Premier Business Partner, BTRG is proud to work with the market leading solution for Database Activity Monitoring- IBM InfoSphere Guardium
InfoSphere Guardium Data Activity Monitor is a market leader for big data security solutions delivering a 239% ROI in less than 6 months and protects data at the source where controls are the most scalable and effective. In addition to Database Activity Monitoring, Guardium can be utilized to perform vulnerability assessments and encryption.