Our Information Governance Practice works extensively with IBM’s InfoSphere Optim™ solution. BTRG was a Princeton Softech partner for several years during which we implemented InfoSphere Optim™ solutions for PeopleSoft customers. When Princeton Softech and its InfoSphere Optim product were acquired by IBM, BTRG became an IBM Business Partner.
Our Information Governance Practice trusts InfoSphere Optim™ because InfoSphere Optim™ is the most reliable, stable, and mature data management tool the market has to offer. We chose it as our data management tool of preference because it’s the most adaptable enterprise archive platform on the market; covering more data sources and storage media than any other tool.
Manage Data Growth, Subsetting Data, and Application Retirement
BTRG has been implementing PeopleSoft systems for over 15 years. Our Information Governance Practice is guided by the industry’s leading ERP experts. We possess a deep understanding of the data structures in PeopleSoft, Lawson, and other ERP applications and custom solutions.
When you choose BTRG to implement an archiving, test data management, or application retirement solution – you’ll be working with a team of experts who have implemented InfoSphere Optim over and over again, for Fortune 1000 clients running a variety of systems across nearly every industry.
- IBM InfoSphere Optim provides the best cross-platform storage model and offers options for long-term data access.
- Only IBM InfoSphere Optim allows you to decommission and the completely get rid of application software and hardware by maintaining the full data base DDL and application-level referential integrity in the compressed archive file.
- IBM InfoSphere Optim Open Data Manager is a powerful solution that lets you view archive file collections as a whole database, without decompression, even if they came from different versions of PeopleSoft.
- IBM InfoSphere Optim flat file-based storage format can compress data by up to 80% while providing ready access to archived data.
- IBM InfoSphere Optim can be used to archive any application, not just PeopleSoft.
- IBM InfoSphere Optim lets you restore data to production.