Oracle’s continued investment in PeopleSoft is evident as v9.2 and the related PeopleTools 8.55 offers many features that improve business processes and reduce total cost of ownership. So many new features in fact, that it can be difficult to recognize what aspects your organization could utilize to modernize your business.
With this said, many organizations are currently struggling to determine their systems roadmap. With the plethora of new features and functionality in v9.2 and PeopleTools 8.55 along with Oracle Cloud options, it can be a difficult challenge to understand what aspects should be implemented and when. Additionally, organizations are now tasked with managing their team’s effort to utilize these features with standard day-to-day operations.
In this one hour webinar, BTRG’s Senior Solutions Architects Doug Schmidt and Janet Martin will discuss why we believe 2016 is the “Year of the Assessment” and how BTRG’s customers are leveraging these offerings to help provide clarity and a path for the future.
Topics will include:
• Tangible value of an assessment
• Create a usable roadmap for PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM)
• Identify components of the Cloud that are right for your organization
• Fluid UI creates an easy to adopt mobile strategy
• PeopleTools 8.55 – the biggest change since the release of v9.2
• How to create non-disruptive testing strategy